There are so many ways that you can help PAWS help improve the welfare of cats and dogs in Eastern Kentucky. We depend on volunteers for all our services, so every helping hand is invaluable.
You can get involved with PAWS by:
- donating gently used household items, furniture and other items for our annual Yard Sale;
- volunteering goods and time for our seasonal fundraisers, including our annual Mary Breckinridge Festival Pet Show and our booths at the Mary Breckinridge Festival and Leslie County 4-H Christmas Craft Sale;
- assisting with PAWS events such as the Community Cat Neuter Clinic;
- shopping the PAWS Store for gifts;
- donating money to the Spay/Neuter Fund through our PayPal account. PAWS is a 501c3 charitable organization, and all donations are tax deductible.
As we are a volunteer organization, we have no employees — that means everything you donate to PAWS goes directly toward the spaying and neutering of cats and dogs in your community, but it also means we need all the help we can get!